Tile and Grout Cleaning in Long Grove IL
Daily sweeping and the weekly casual mopping of the kitchen tiles don’t help. Sure, it might be cleaner than it was yesterday, but if you were able to compare the tiles & grout today to how they looked 5 years ago there is going to be a night and day difference. DIY tile and grout cleaning in Long Grove is a possibility, but even Cinderella had to have help from all those critters to get the job done.
Getting that deep clean result is possible with professional Long Grove tile and grout cleaning service. Regular mopping and even hand scrubbing will likely not be able to reach the hidden dirt lying deep in the pores of the grout lines. Being a porous material, grout tends to collect a lot of dirt, spillage and/or other grime. This can lead to discolored grout, which you’ve most definitely have seen before either in your kitchen or bathrooms.
With a professional tile and grout cleaning company, proper equipment and specialized solutions are used to efficiently and successfully give you the best results.
Benefits of Cleaning Tile and Grout Routinely in Long Grove
If your tiles have lost its luster and shine, you’re probably wondering how to get it back to its former glory. Adding professional tile and grout cleaning to your regular, annual cleaning schedule would be beneficial. With a professional Long Grove tile and grout cleaning service, like Supreme Cleaning Company, we’ll get deep down in the porous grout to remove more than just the surface level filth. By removing the embedded dirt that your broom and mop can’t reach, we’re also eliminating the potential growth of mold and mildew. Not only does mold and mildew leave a dark, ugly stain, it’s also unsanitary; it leaves your floors with an unhygienic surface that is full of bacteria and germs!
The benefits of working with a professional company lies in their ability to practice safe procedure that are extremely effective in giving you great results. Their expertise guarantees clean floors without damage, even with strong specialized cleaning solutions and professional machinery.
There are various places in your home or commercial buildings that could take advantage of our professional grout cleaning service, including:
- Bathroom floors
- Back Splashes
- Tiled living room floors
How We Clean Tile and Grout in Long Grove
Our Long Grove tile and grout cleaning service removes the maximum amount of soil that covers your hard tile and the dirt embedded deep within your grout lines. We have professional equipment and commercial grade cleaning solutions that will get the job done right.
Here are the items you’ll see our team working with:
- High-pressure rotary scrub wand – Used for cleaning to remove dirt from grout and tiles, with the addition of high- pressured water.
- Specially formulated, high alkaline solution – A strong cleaning agent containing a base of high alkaline. Not only is this type of cleaning solution good for removing and dissolving dirt, it is ideal for cleaning in the kitchen as alkaline cleaners can dissolve fats, oils, and protein-based substances.
We have an 8-step cleaning process that follows after we lay down the necessary material to protect your home from damage. Our cleaning process is as follows:
- Sweep up the dry soil on the tile and remove it from the surface.
- Clean and wipe down the exposed baseboards.
- Pre-treat the tile and grout with our specially formulated high alkaline solution to loosen and emulsify soils and stains.
- Using a counter rotating brush, we power scrub all tile and grout lines to release the maximum amount of dirt and residue.
- Steam rinse all tile and grout with high-pressure rotary scrub wand.
- Turbo dry all floors after rinse.
- (Optional) Use Viper Renew Restorative Tile and Grout Cleaner in the most extreme cases of embedded soils and dirt. (Additional fee)
- Apply heavy duty DuPont water-based mold and mildew resistant grout sealer
In between professional Long Grove tile and grout cleaning services, here are some tips to keep it clean:
- Always vacuum or sweep the floors before mopping to remove as much dry soil as you can
- Rinse with water after cleaning with solution
- Don’t use bleach or other harsh chemicals that may break down the grout or sealants
Hiring a Professional Long Grove Tile and Grout Cleaning Pro
We begin our process with a thorough walk through of your property where we’ll address areas of concern and answer any of your questions about the service. With agreed upon terms of service, we begin the process of cleaning by taking all necessary precautions to protect your home and belongings using corner guards to protect walls, carpet glides to safely more your furniture and Seal-A-Door to keep household pets in and undesirable weather out.
Choose Supreme Cleaning Company
Supreme Cleaning Company is a leading tile and grout cleaning company in Long Grove IL. We’re confident in our ability to successfully complete the job and make you another satisfied customer amongst our thousands of other happy customers. All of our cleaning processes include usage of solutions that are safe around pets and children. We also take protective measures to keep your walls and furniture safe from damage, as well.
We will be very happy to work with you from the beginning to give you an estimate for whichever service you may need, along with our tile and grout cleaning service. Whether it’s a one-time job or an annual service you’re looking for, you can be sure that choosing Supreme Cleaning Company will be the best decision you’ll make for your cleaning needs. We absolutely look forward to hearing from you – contact us for a free estimate today!