Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning
If you’ve taken the time to carefully curate all of the decorations in your home, you know that area rugs are usually important statement pieces in the home, pulling all the décor together. Area rugs also tend to be in high traffic areas where there are a lot of dirt, dust, and open to other debris. This means all of these can, and likely will, be trapped in the fibers of the rug. If you’ve ever dropped a book on a dirty rug and saw a cloud of dust, you have an idea of just about how much dirt can be trapped. Simple vacuuming doesn’t get all this dirt out; it actually gets only the dirt closest to the surface. What deep area rug cleaning does is get down to the very bottom of the fiber to rinse out any dirt buried underneath.
Supreme Cleaning’s Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning is more than just a quick in and out service. We begin our process with a thorough survey of your area rugs to determine fiber content and rug construction. Knowing more about your rug will allow us to figure out the best course of action and be able to answer any question you may have. As area rugs are removable, we would take it to our location and clean it on site for best results. If you’re looking for a reputable Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning company, look no further than Supreme Cleaning.
Benefits of Getting Area Rug Cleaning
As a statement piece of décor in your home, you want your area rug to last. Keeping up with regular deep cleaning of the rugs will help restore it to its former beauty & vibrancy and last longer too. We can bring the color and patterns of the rug back to life with the stubborn stains and dirt removed.
Aside from getting your rug looking beautiful again, there are other benefits to having a professional Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning. Removing the dirt and dust from the rug also removes any allergens trapped inside. You’ll feel more comfortable lying directly on the rug or allowing your children to do so. That means less sneezing from the dust and not getting itchy from a dirty rug. Bad odors are also removed during this cleaning process. Our cleaning process gets down to the molecular level to neutralize odors from anything ranging from pet urine, to smoke and food stains.
Treatment for Area Rugs
Our Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning process involves various steps to give you the best results and cleanest rug possible. Because of the construction of area rugs, they tend to hold on to many pounds of dirt, hair and other particulates that cause damage and dull rug fibers over time, especially if made out of natural fibers.
Our multi step area rug cleaning process is as follows:
- We will thoroughly inspect the area rug to determine material, construction and damages. When ready for service, we’ll pick it up to be brought to our location.
- Any dry soil is removed using RugBadgers, compressed air and vacuums. This removes dry soil from the top layers of the carpet.
- For deeper cleaning and dirt removal, we’ll pre-treat the area rug. Depending on whether it’s made of wool, Olefin, Viscose, or other material, the pre-treatment will be done with either a fine rug shampoo or an alkaline treatment to suspend and remove the maximum amount of soil.
- After letting the pre-treatment sit for some time, we’ll scrub the area rugs to remove and loosen maximum amount of soil. This gets to the bottom of the fibers removing deeply trapped dirt, odors, allergens, etc.
- If there are spots from ink, coffee, urine, etc., we’ll do spot treatment and fringe cleaning. If applicable, the fringe will be prepped and hand scrubbed.
- We will then apply steam to extract or flush in a wash pit to remove all soil and any soaps used during this cleaning process.
- The area rug will now be set to dry in a controlled heated environment.
- Once completely dried, we’ll wrap up the rugs and deliver it back to you ready to be displayed or put in storage.
We’ll bring back your rug in excellent shape – it will be like having a brand new rug again! You can expect ugly stains and discoloration to be reversed with our proven rug cleaning technique.
Choosing Supreme Cleaning for Your Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning
Having been in the business of cleaning services for many years, we know our technique works and so do our thousands of customers who walk away satisfied with our services. We’re confident in our ability to successfully complete each job and leave our customers happy. As a leading Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning company, Supreme Cleaning is a top choice – you won’t regret choosing to work with us!
No matter how dirty your area rug may be, we’re more than happy to come out to inspect and provide you with a free estimate. If you’re ready to rejuvenate your area rug, give us a call or fill out the online form today.
Other Services Supreme Cleaning Provides
Our business is in cleaning; we do more than just clean area rugs. If you’re looking for more than Kildeer Area Rug Cleaning and need good, deep cleaning of different areas of your property, we have the solutions for you. Whether you need cleaning done on kitchen tiles or patio decks, we have various pressure washing services that will do the trick. We can remove dirt, algae, mildew, moss, clay, oil stains, and just about any other stubborn stains you might find around the home.
Below are the other services we provide to get your home cleaned: