Now our 10 step cleaning process begins.
- Moving of most furniture; couches, chairs, nightstands, coffee tables, small dressers, recliners. NOT; Pianos, china cabinets, decorative art, entertainment centers, large beds, or your grand grandmother’s armoire that came over on the Mayflower.
- HEPA vacuum all areas to remove dry soil and limit spread of airborne allergens. Crevice tool along all baseboards, door jams and hard to reach locations.
- Pre-treat all carpet with extra attention to traffic areas to suspend all soils and dirt.
- Pre-spot any areas of special concern (ink, coffee, blood, makeup)
- Power-scrub all carpet using a Counter Rotating Brush to loose up all deep down soil and prep carpet fibers for steam cleaning.
- Truck-mount steam clean all areas with filtered softened water to ensure maximum soil removal and soft dry carpet.
- Safely return furniture to original placement.
- Lightly deodorize all carpet leaving a fresh scent.
- Groom most carpet styles, reducing dry times and enhancing appearance.
- Place turbo air movers on freshly cleaned carpet to further reduce drying times. (Optional) Re-Apply ScotchGard carpet protector. ScotchGard helps reduce the absorbancy of carpet fibers and allows more soil to be removed during routine vacuuming. ScotchGard for carpet is similar to wax for your car; extra protection to keep carpet looking its best.
- Carpet Restretching
- Carpet Delamination
- Bonded Inserts
- Surface Grafting
Our Tile & Grout cleaning process will remove the maximum amount of soils that cover your hard tile and the dirt that becomes embedded deep within your grout lines. Our process begins with a thorough walk through of your residence where we will address all areas of concern and answer any of your questions. We then take all necessary precautions to protect your home and belongings using corner guards to protect walls, carpet glides to safely move your furniture, and Seal-A-Door to keep household pets in and undesirable weather outside.
Now our 8 step cleaning process begins.
- Sweep up and remove all dry soils.
- Wipe down all exposed baseboards.
- Pre-treat tile and grout using a specially formulated high alkaline solution to loosen and emulsify soils and stains.
- Power scrub, using a counter rotating brush, all tile and grout lines to release maximum amount of dirt and residue.
- Steam rinse all tile and grout with high-pressure rotary scrub wand.
- Turbo dry all floors after rinse.
- (Optional) Use Viper Renew Restorative Tile and Grout Cleaner in the most extreme cases of embedded soils and dirt. (Additional fee)
- Apply heavy duty DuPont water based mold and mildew resistant grout sealer
Our Power Washing & Soft Washing cleaning services are guaranteed to be SUPREME and above all the rest. Power Washing, commonly used on hard surfaces such as concrete and brick, is the process of cleaning with detergents and degreasers at high pressure. Soft Washing, commonly used on vinyl siding and wood, is the process of cleaning with sodium hypochlorite and detergents at low pressure. Our process begins with a thorough walk through of your property where we will address all areas of concern and answer any of your questions.
Now our multi step cleaning process begins.
Hard Surfaces & Flatwork
- Flat surfaces are blown clear and swept of all debris
- Flat surfaces are now pretreated to assist in the removal of dirt/ grime.
- Flat surfaces are cleaned with a rotary surface cleaner. This ensures and uniform clean and avoids any zebra striping or stop start marks.
- Flat surfaces are then rinsed and cleared of all cleaning agents
- Flat surfaces are then post treated to prevent any organic regrowth.
Houses & Soft Surfaces
- All hanging baskets, doorway decorations, patio furniture is moved away from the home.
- Entire home exterior; all siding, gutters and downspouts, trim, and window frames, is then pretreated with surfactants and mildewcide to easily remove all airborne pollutants and organic growth.
- Entire home exterior is then rinsed clean.
All cleaning is done at low pressure to avoid damage to surfaces and home.
Now our multi step cleaning process begins.
- Pre-inspection and Pick-Up of area rugs.
- Dry Soil is removed using, rug badgers, compressed air and vacuums. Area rugs, especially natural fibers, can hold on to pounds of dirt, hair, and other particulates that damage and dull rug fibers over time.
- Depending of the fiber material of your rug (Wool, Olefin, Viscose, etc.), and the construction method (tufted, woven, hand knotted) your area rug will be pre-treated with either a fine rug shampoo or an alkaline treatment to suspend and remove the maximum amount of soil.
- Scrub area rugs to remove and loosen maximum amount of soil.
- Spot treatment and fringe cleaning. All special spots, such as ink, coffee or urine, will be addressed accordingly. If applicable, fringe will be prepped and hand scrubbed.
- Steam extract or flush in a wash pit, area rug to remove all soils and soaps used in the cleaning process.
- Dry area rugs in a controlled heated environment.
- Wrap and Deliver. All area rugs are wrapped prior to delivery. Area rugs are ready to be displayed or placed in storage.
Our upholstery cleaning services are guaranteed to be SUPREME and above all the rest. Our process begins with a thorough survey of your furniture where we will address all areas of concern and answer any of your questions. We then take all necessary precautions to protect your home and belongings using corner guards to protect walls, carpet glides to safely move your furniture, and Seal-A-Door to keep household pets in and undesirable weather outside.
Now our 7 step cleaning process begins.
- Remove furniture from its place to access carpet/ floors below for vacuuming.
- Remove all loose cushions and pillows.
- Vacuum ALL fabric/ material on furniture base and cushions/ pillows.
- Pre-treat all fabric/ material with alkaline cleaning solution.
- Truck-mount steam clean ALL fabric/ material. Every inch, every pillow.
- Lightly deodorize all fabric/ material leaving a fresh scent.
- Clean/ Polish all wood arms, back and legs on furniture.
- (Optional) Re-Apply ScotchGard fabric protector.